WelcomeSign In|Sign Up
Visit as a tourist(L Type)

All overseas runners will need to apply for a tourist visa before your arrival in China. What you need to visit China, how to apply for a tourist visa and what to expect when you arrive in China, please consult with the Embassy of P.R .China in your territory.


Individual runner
After your race registration and payment,  We will send you the following required e-documentations to assist your visa application:
-Race entry confirmation;
-A hotel booking;

-An invitation letter from CTS(China Sports Travel Service Co., Ltd);


Runners from ITP
If you register from ITP, please contact with them. We will send the relevant documents to ITPs.

Destination websiter

Tel: +86 10 8562 9591Fax: +86 10 8562 7322E-mail: info@runacrosschina.cn

Address:No. 2012 Suites, 2nd Floor, Irena, 3rd Stands, Beijing workers' Stadium, Chaoyang District P.R China 100020

Copyright @ Pan Bo  Beijing ICP16020196